Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Poltergeist: WHY THE FUCK DOES THE FAMILY STAY IN THAT HOUSE!!!!


Saw Poltergeist for the first time last week.  At least in it's entirety.  I'd always seen bits and pieces on the TV.  I've seen that chair scene about a dozen times, and the very ending 3 or 4, swimming pool a few I guess. But I had no idea that a bunch of shit went down, then there was a break and they thought it was over, then worst shit happened.  My questions is why the hell are they staying in that house after even half of the stuff that goes on the first time.  Oh yeah that midget lady from our realm can really send unknown demons, of unknown origins and powers, back to their world and defeat them.  They play by rules of logic I guess.  No, your daughter gets sucked into another dimension you grab her ass as soon as she comes out and run out that door and napalm your house.  I don't care how much it costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment