Monday, June 6, 2011

Where do these Demon Posters Keep Coming From?

It seems like every day now I turn around and there is some new movie poster for a 90's movie.  What is happening, where are these coming from?  Why is Nancy Travis normal and Mike Myers look like a 12 year old boy.

True story I pitched my dad a sequel to this when I was in 5th grade.  I couldn't sleep in my grandma's apartment in Jersey.  It was August and she didn't believe in AC.  Anyway I think I woke up him up and I said "how about instead of married, it is dating, 'So My Son is Dating an Axe Murderer', and it is their kid down the line", the poster would be the kid in front of the two giving the big shoulder shrug.  There was also a scene where he thinks that she poisoned an entire cake and shenanigans ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment